Stage Cool by Michael Lair
A collection of cool magic effects to heat up your stage performance! This 31 page booklet of step-by-step, detailed instructions makes a great addition to any stage show.
A few suggestions from the book include:
- Sparkle Matches: Matches are produced, lit in your magic act, with electrical sparks showering off them. The sparks accentuate the lit match productions.
- Confetti Packets: Produce a burst of shiny mylar confetti at any time during your magic act!
- Throw Streamer Packet: A colorful burst of throw streamers appears at any point in your act!
- Funbrella: At the end of a scarf routine, an umbrella mysteriously appears in a shower of brilliant, rain-like confetti!
- 20-oz. Production: During the act, you produce a 20-oz. container of any soft drink. If you’re thirsty during the show, this is an excellent way to make a drink appear!
- Cool Coil: This is a great ending to any magic routine. Suddenly, a 36’ reusable ribbon uncoils from your fingertips!
- Beach Coil: At the end of performing Beach Memories, the beach ball magically unwinds into a 36’ streamer of yellow, blue, pink and white.
Other cool effects Include:
- Rose Coil
- First Appearances
- Side Pocket
- Cross Sleeve
- Auto-Light Match
- Pipe Smoke
- Candle Ring
- Candle to Sword
We Also Recommend
Dewey's Basic Balloon Sculpturing Course