Bigger Is Better DVD
Run time: 147 Minutes
Mark likes to make things bigger. Big is unique and worth more. It can be done with more balloons and/or bigger balloons, and Mark shows examples of both. A few of these things will work for the special birthday figure. Others may work outdoors or in a mall. You'll need an electric pump for some of them. The dress Mark makes uses lots of 260s to weave three dimensional shapes. I think the value of this DVD is to show how impressive using lots of large balloons can be. Thanks Mark.
The figures include:
- Sea Turtle (4-350, 2-SmRnd)
- Bicycle (6-350, 2 -Lg Geo)
- Dragon (7-260, 4-350, 2-321B, 2-SmRnd)
- Penguin (646, 2-350, SmRnd)
- Giant Fish (3-646, Slim Jim, 2-SmRnd)
- Mermaid (2-646, 6-350, 260)
- Big Duck (12-350)
- Bigger Duck (22-646, 2-260)
- Swing Set (20-646, 2-350, 16-260)
- Monkey (17-646, 21-350, 260)
- Dress (260s & SmRnd)
Mark uses 260s, 350s, 646s, and small rounds on this DVD.
In 260s its: grey, pink, white, light blue, teal, and orange.
In 350s he uses: black, pink, brown, blush, light blue, lime, orange, and red.
In 646s he uses: mocha, white, pink, black, light blue, and orange. He uses small five inch rounds in white and black. He also uses one red slim jim and two black large geo donuts.